Certified Internal Transfer Process
Welcome to the Certified Internal Transfer Online Process
If you are currently a certified staff member with Kearney Public Schools and are interested in transferring to an open position in a different building within the district, you will need to submit an online Internal Transfer Application. Before submitting an application, please inform your current principal or supervisor of your intent to apply for a transfer.
Directions for submitting an Internal Transfer Application:
- Click on the link below to go to the Job Listings page.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click "Internal".
- Click "Yes, I am an employee".
- In order to apply for internal transfer, you must first create a new online account to identify yourself as an internal applicant. Complete the profile information to create your new internal account.
- Click on the job opening for which you want to apply.
- Click "Apply for this Position".
- Complete and submit the application.
If you are currently employed by Kearney Public Schools as a Classified employee (for example a Paraeducator or a Substitute teacher), you are asked to complete the Certified Online Application so we have the additional information needed to accurately evaluate your qualifications.
You can search the open positions on the Job Listings website page. For more information regarding each open position, click on the job title. Click Here to see the current job openings available.