Bearcat Diner Offices
320 West 24th Street, Kearney, NE 68845
This message is to alert you that on 1/15/2020, the Bearcat Diner Lunch Program switched the online payment processing software for our lunch program from Efunds payment processing to Edutrak.
EDUTRACK home page is kps.epaytrak.com.
- From this page, you can click on the apple in the center of the screen and connect to your student account.
- After you click on the apple on the top under where it says Sign In – it says, New to Sight? Then click on Sign Up.
- Enter the email address that you want to use, re-enter your email address.
- Enter your First and Last Name and create a password.
- Password must be at least 6 character’s long and must contain at least 1 Upper Case Letter, one Lower Case Letter and 1 non-letter. Click on create account and continue.
- Click on connect to your food service account. (If you are a current Efunds user and you are using an email address that you used in Efunds you will need to use the same password that you used in Efunds.) If you want to change it after you are logged in, you can.
Even if you are making payments in person, please sign up to to check your current balance and see all transactions for the last 60 days or view transactions for just one student. Edutrak will continue to update the balances within Wordware lunch program so your student's current lunch balance will continue to be used.
If you have any problems with creating an account within Edutrak, please contact them at 1-800-934-2621.
Some of the features in Edutrak include:
- Payments made are immediately reflected.
- You can view transactions for the last 60 days and you can view all transactions or by student.
- You no longer have to go to two separate sites to view your balance.
WHAT CAN YOU GET AT KEARNEY HIGH SCHOOL FOR A $2.65 LUNCH?
The Bearcat Diner receives a Grant each year through the USDA to provide fresh fruits and vegetables to students at Bryant, and Emerson Elementary Schools and KEC as a daily snack.
The Bearcat Diner Mission Statement
The purpose of Kearney Public School's Bearcat Diner is to prepare and serve nutritious and appealing meals that meet the dietary guidelines to students, staff, and community in a positive, cheerful manner, while maintaining financial soundness, and contributing to the quality and excellence of a student's education experience.
"In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, ore reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information made be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: ttp://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Bearcat Diner Office
320 West 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845