Kearney Public Schools believes that teachers are critical to student success, and we are committed to placing teachers in positions where they and students will be most successful. As a part of our application process, we would like you to complete a web-based interview designed by the Gallup Organization called TeacherInsight. The TeacherInsight online interview comes from research conducted with teachers demonstrating student achievement growth.
- TeacherInsight will require approximately 40 minutes of uninterrupted time.
- After submitting your Kearney Public School online application, you will receive an email including a link to Gallup’s TeacherInsight website.
- You can also access TeacherInsight by Clicking Here
- At the TeacherInsight Log In page, you will be asked to create a username (your e-mail address) and a unique password. Please follow the directions carefully for creating the password. You should retain the user name and password to re-enter the TeacherInsight system if you are interrupted.
- TeacherInsight consists of three types of items: multiple-choice, dual choice, and Likert scale (responses on a one-to-five scale).
- Specific instructions are contained within TeacherInsight.
- Following the completion of the TeacherInsight interview, Gallup will forward the results to Kearney Public Schools for review.