Certified Application Process
Welcome to the Certified Online Application Process
Click Here to see the current job openings available. You will have the opportunity to search postings and filter for specific positions that interest you. Click on the position title for more information about that specific position. To apply for a position, click the "Apply for this Position" button.
- The online application through TalentEd Recruit & Hire must be completed to be considered for any current or future openings.
- You must click the "Apply for this Position" button and submit an application for each position you wish to be considered a candidate.
- The application contains several pages and will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete on your initial visit. You will have a chance to review and make changes before submitting.
- Before you begin, be prepared with the following information.
User Name and Password - this will be created on your initial visit. Record and protect this information for future use. Your username and password will be needed each time you enter the system. Once this is set up, you will be able to apply for a position in any school district that uses the TalentEd Recruit & Hire application software.
Email address - this will be used for future correspondence.
References - include their current address, phone number, and email. This information may be used to verify your employment history and/or employability.
- You may complete the Certified Profile Pre-Application, which will allow you to complete an application even though there may not be an opening in your endorsed area. Once the profile is created, you must apply for a specific posted position in order to be considered for that position.
- You may attach your Transcripts and four (4) to six (6) Letters of Recommendation.
- Or you may have your Transcripts and four (4) to six (6) Letters of Recommendation sent to Kearney Public Schools Human Resource office at 310 W 24th St, Kearney NE 68845. We will scan and attached them to your application file.
- Or you may have your Credential file sent to Kearney Public Schools Human Resource office at 310 W 24th St, Kearney NE 68845. We will scan and attached it to your application file.