Connect with Alumni
Benefits of using a KPS Foundation Fund to manage your Class Reunion:
- Register online for reunion events.
- Pay event bills from your class's fund.
- Direct classmates to a centralized location for email addresses, Facebook, and Webpages.
- Help your classmates keep up with news at Kearney Public Schools through emailed newsletters, and website postings.
- Receive ideas for venues, catering and entertainment.
- Make an impact through a scholarship fund, teacher grant, special project or capital improvement to benefit your alma mater Kearney Public Schools.
- Recognize teachers, departed classmates, and others through a special project or fund.
- Take advantage of peer-to-peer fundraising tools through the foundation's webpage to achieve your goals.
- Establish a fund with the KPS foundation with fees of 1% of all deposits and credit card processing fees.
- Share email addresses with the foundation.
- Use Foundation sites to share photo's and stories.
- Connect your Facebook page to the KPS Foundation's.